    the 70-536 exam.
    If I can, I'm gonna choose it only when I go to take the test?

    Thanks!

    yuneyev, Aug 12, 2008

  2. yuneyev

    Marc Guest

    "yuneyev" <> wrote

    > I'd like to know if I can choose a programming language(C#, C++, VB) to do
    > the 70-536 exam.

    I think so that's what they told me. I am almost 99% certain on that.

    > If I can, I'm gonna choose it only when I go to take the test?

    Or before? That's a good question, can choose the language on site or do you
    have to choose it in advance. No idea. I have not done the exam yet.

    Marc, Aug 13, 2008

  3. yuneyev

    gravz84 Guest

    On Aug 13, 3:36 pm, "Marc" <> wrote:
    > "yuneyev" <> wrote
    >
    > > I'd like to know if I can choose a programming language(C#, C++, VB) to do
    > > the 70-536 exam.

    > I think so that's what they told me. I am almost 99% certain on that.
    >
    > > If I can, I'm gonna choose it only when I go to take the test?

    > Or before? That's a good question, can choose the language on site or do you
    > have to choose it in advance. No idea. I have not done the exam yet.

    Please search for discussions related to "70-536" before asking the
    same questions; would save you time.
    You have to choose the language (C# / VB, no C++) at the beginning of
    the exam, not when you register.

    gravz84, Aug 13, 2008
  4. yuneyev

    Marc Guest

    "gravz84" <> schreef

    > Please search for discussions related to "70-536" before asking the
    > same questions; would save you time.

    Mmmm. No it would not...

    > You have to choose the language (C# / VB, no C++) at the beginning of
    > the exam, not when you register.

    See, reading your answer only cost me 5 seconds! :)

    Marc, Aug 14, 2008