    Furniture yadda yadda)

    Is there a way that I can save/back up the desktop image into a bmp?

    Thanks for the help! :)

    Mews Grewps, Sep 29, 2007

  2. Mews Grewps

    *alan* Guest

    "Mews Grewps" <> wrote in message
    news:46fe9809$0$24338$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I recently found a great image for the desktop, set it as desktop, found
    > it though yahoo image search. I forgot to save the picture though and I
    > can't find it now (can't remember the exact phrase I used). (Victorian
    > Furniture yadda yadda)
    >
    > Is there a way that I can save/back up the desktop image into a bmp?
    >
    > Thanks for the help! :)

    I think if you go to Control Panel > Display Properties > Desktop
    you'll more than likely find the name of that image and can find it again on
    yahoo image search.

    *alan*, Sep 29, 2007

  3. Mews Grewps

    Ben Myers Guest

    "Mews Grewps" <> wrote in message news:46fe9809$0$24338$...
    > Hi,
    > I recently found a great image for the desktop, set it as desktop, found
    > it though yahoo image search. I forgot to save the picture though and I
    > can't find it now (can't remember the exact phrase I used). (Victorian
    > Furniture yadda yadda)
    > Is there a way that I can save/back up the desktop image into a bmp?
    > Thanks for the help! :)

    Start regedit, expand and highlight
    "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop"
    and look in the right window for "Wallpaper".

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Sep 29, 2007
  4. Mews Grewps

    Nus Gruppes Guest

    Ben Myers wrote:
    > "Mews Grewps" <> wrote in message news:46fe9809$0$24338$...
    >> Hi,
    >> I recently found a great image for the desktop, set it as desktop, found
    >> it though yahoo image search. I forgot to save the picture though and I
    >> can't find it now (can't remember the exact phrase I used). (Victorian
    >> Furniture yadda yadda)
    >> Is there a way that I can save/back up the desktop image into a bmp?
    >> Thanks for the help! :)

    > Start regedit, expand and highlight
    > "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop"
    > and look in the right window for "Wallpaper".
    >
    > Ben

    Thank You :)

    Nus Gruppes, Sep 30, 2007