Can I activesync through my wifi on my Ipaq 4150 not the bluetooth

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Oct 13, 2004.

  1. I am trying to sync my Ipaq 4150 to my Dell 1150 with a netgear wifi card.
    Can I do it on the wifi instead of bluetooth and USB?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Oct 13, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

    Sooner Al Guest

    Look at these two ad-hoc guides to setup the basic link...

    http://www.geocities.com/grieg_winter/adhoc/index.html
    http://www.pc-counselor.com/ad-hoc.htm

    Connection Manager...

    http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/WM2003/Connection_Manager/ConnectionManager.html
    http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/WM2003/ActiveSync/WM2003ActiveSyncConfiguration.html

    Please post additional questions concerning PocketPC wireless issues to the
    microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless news group.

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    Sooner Al, Oct 13, 2004