    Does anyone here know if this is possibe?

    Thanx.

    Rasmus Nielsen.

    Rasmus Nielsen, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Rasmus Nielsen

    Quaoar Guest

    Rasmus Nielsen wrote:
    > Hey there.
    >
    > I hope someone here can help me:
    >
    > I have a Kinox DS-131 that I would like to use for making
    > stop-animations if possible.
    >
    > Problem is I don't know if (or how) I can activate it from the PC, so
    > that I don't have to press the button on the camera itself (and thus
    > risk dislocating the camera) to shoot each frame.
    >
    > Does anyone here know if this is possibe?
    >
    > Thanx.
    >
    > Rasmus Nielsen.

    If the camera has no remote capture software, or if the camera cannot be
    mounted as a webcam, there is no way that you can do what you want. The
    software interface would have to be able to communicate with and control
    the camera firmware, and that capability is proprietary. If this camera
    is rebranded from another vendor, there might be a possibility. A
    google search turns up very little in the way of references for Kinox.

    Quaoar, Sep 26, 2003