    Does anyone know of any potential issues?

    thanks,

    James

    james, Oct 29, 2003

  2. james

    shope Guest

    we have used VRRP and HSRP in the same system.

    2 Nokias, VRRP and static from a pair of Cisco IOS routers.

    2 Ciscos, HSRP and static from the Nokias, all across a L2 LAN from 2 2924s.

    If you meant "can HSRP and VRRP co-operate to give a resilient default
    gateway - then AFAIK - No

    Having said that recent versions of IOS now support VRRP - so you dont need
    that kludge. See
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/prod_release_note09186a0080087e11.html#34587

    --
    Regards