    Is it possible for Firefox to open just a new tab, instead of a whole new
    window, when clicking on a link in a Google search? Thank you, all. I love
    my new Firefox!

    RipVanWinkle, Jul 21, 2004

  2. RipVanWinkle

    Smiley Guest

    RipVanWinkle wrote:
    > Is it possible for Firefox to open just a new tab, instead of a whole new
    > window, when clicking on a link in a Google search? Thank you, all. I love
    > my new Firefox!

    It sure is; just hold down the Ctrl button while clicking on the link

    :)

    Smiley, Jul 21, 2004

  3. RipVanWinkle

    RipVanWinkle Guest

    Great! Thanks, Smiley.

    RipVanWinkle, Jul 21, 2004
  4. RipVanWinkle

    maxo Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:36:17 +0200, Smiley wrote:

    > RipVanWinkle wrote:
    >> Is it possible for Firefox to open just a new tab, instead of a whole
    >> new window, when clicking on a link in a Google search? Thank you, all.
    >> I love my new Firefox!
    >>

    > It sure is; just hold down the Ctrl button while clicking on the link

    If you're feeling plain crazy and have a three button or wheel mouse, just
    click the middle button or wheel.

    If you're using Windows, a middle click on a tab will close it (doesn't
    work for Linux....grumble)

    ;D

    maxo, Jul 21, 2004