    searching I get the usual list of Web site links. Howeve, when I click on
    any of the links, I can't access their Web pages, and get the standard "Page
    cannot be found" error.

    =?Utf-8?B?UkNC?=, Nov 27, 2006

  2. Try these links. If you can only access the one using an IP address, then
    you likely have a DNS problem.

    http://207.46.19.60/
    http://www.microsoft.com/

    Since you can access search engines by name, then it's probably not a DNS
    problem. However, if only the first link above works for you, then check
    your DNS configuration using ipconfig at a command prompt.

    If both links work, you may be infected by a virus that hijacks the search
    engine. Usually these will redirect links to other sites, not give you a
    "page not found" but it's still possible. If you are infected, you'll need
    to use a malware removal program. Below is a link that names some of the
    most popular ones"

    http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php...showtopic=76717&pid=589334&st=30&#entry589334

    I hope this helps!

    --