    What am I doing wrong?

    Regards.
    Paul.

    Kardon Coupé, Mar 5, 2005

  2. There is a known bug in some Windows versions with some network drivers
    (not sure which of them triggers the problem) -
    when you you copy large files over slow net, this causes starvation
    of the network connection and it drops in the middle.
    Perhaps Pcanywhere either throttles the network load so that it
    won't become too high, or can recover from connection errors.
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Mar 7, 2005