  1. I am considering buying a Fuji Finepix S5000 and wondering if it be used as
    a webcam.

    Thanks.

    Bill Anderson, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Bill Anderson

    agent yelow Guest

    Bill Anderson wrote:
    > I am considering buying a Fuji Finepix S5000 and wondering if it be used as
    > a webcam.
    >
    > Thanks.

    this question has been answered before. I think the best answer was to
    buy a separate webcam and save your batteries in your cam and possibly
    droping your cam off your desk.

    agent yelow, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Don't know about the Fuji s5000, but he 3800 (and possibly the
    s3000) have a web cam mode. And you don't have to worry about the
    batteries if you get the AC adapter.

    Moxieman

    Antonio L. Balsamo Sr., Dec 22, 2003
  4. Yes it can, but as "agent yelow" says......
    Buy a proper webcam, for just a few bucks it'll save the batteries and save
    you dropping the camera off your monitor or desk.

    HTH

    Andy McQuat
    -=Plane Mad=-

    -=Plane Mad=-, Dec 22, 2003