    something to do with it. Can anyone help me? I'm not that comfortable
    with computers so any instructions will have to be so basic a monkey
    could do it. Cheers

    Lucy, Sep 22, 2006

  2. It sounds as if you are not actually connected, are you getting an IP
    address? | Start | Run... | CMD and {enter}| in the window that opens |
    ipconfig {enter}

    --
    David Hettel
    Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    confers no rights

    David Hettel MVP MobileDevices, Sep 22, 2006

  3. Lucy

    Lucy Guest

    Hi David
    Thanks for your advice and you were correct, I wasn't getting an IP
    address. I reconfigured the TCP/IP settings to automatic IP and this
    fixed the problem.
    Cheers

    Lucy, Sep 23, 2006