    Guido Guest

    Can Compaq Presario 7599 accept a digital output video card ??

    Thanks!

    Guido, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Guido

    Timberwolf Guest

    "Guido" <> wrote in message
    news:1102633984.f50cfc282c35ce71331989bb3ad0d4f1@bubbanews...
    > Can Compaq Presario 7599 accept a digital output video card ??
    >

    > Thanks!

    machine specs are here

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...roduct&product=94529&dlc=en&docname=c00034151

    As long as the pc will run the card--the output is irrelavant--where it is
    going to is the possible problem.

    replacing the card here
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...ocname=c00007413&product=94529&dlc=en&lang=en

    Timberwolf, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Guido

    Guido Guest

    Thanks for the quick reply and links.

    I'll have to find a digital output PCI video card that will run with it.
    If not, will use the analog cable provided with the monitor.

    Guido, Dec 10, 2004