can anyone tell me why i'm having problems with road runner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Guest, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Guest

    Brian H¹© Guest

    said:

    Why don't you contact RR and ask them directly?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Guest

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:08:33 GMT, <> scribbled:

    I'd hazard to guess, sheer stupidity.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Guest

    Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:08:33 GMT, <> wrote:

    >Subject:can anyone tell me why i'm having problems with road runner

    You don't have a high enough credit line at "Acme Explosives Inc."

    Besides if you think you have trouble with roadrunner, you should
    consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with moose *and*
    squirrel.

    Boris and Natasha

    , Dec 19, 2003
  5. Guest

    Brian H¹© Guest

    said:

    > On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:08:33 GMT, <> wrote:
    >
    >> Subject:can anyone tell me why i'm having problems with road runner

    > You don't have a high enough credit line at "Acme Explosives Inc."
    >
    > Besides if you think you have trouble with roadrunner, you should
    > consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with moose *and*
    > squirrel.
    >
    > Boris and Natasha

    You just had to provoke me didn't you?
    If my ex had dynamite for brains, she wouldn't have had enough to blow her nose.
    :-D

    Brian H¹©, Dec 19, 2003