Can anyone tell me what coutry this originate from please?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sanni Abacha, May 16, 2005.

  1. Sanni Abacha

    Sanni Abacha Guest

    I cannot read headers so can anybody here more skilful and
    knowledgeable tell me where this post originated please?

    Path:
    uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!postnews.google.com!g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    From: "Julie" <>
    Newsgroups: uk.people.disability
    Subject: Thanks Martin
    Date: 16 May 2005 05:34:40 -0700
    Organization: http://groups.google.com
    Lines: 17
    Message-ID: <>
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.218.184.187
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    X-Trace: posting.google.com 1116246885 11306 127.0.0.1 (16 May 2005
    12:34:45 GMT)
    X-Complaints-To:
    NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:34:45 +0000 (UTC)
    User-Agent: G2/0.2
    Complaints-To:
    Injection-Info: g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com;
    posting-host=81.218.184.187;
    posting-account=U9PAIQ0AAAACNuPiYrTV4PnP2qnc48hq
     
    Sanni Abacha, May 16, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Sanni Abacha

    John Holmes Guest

    Sanni Abacha <> blabbered in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.218.184.187


    Search results for: 81.218.184.187


    OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
    OrgID: RIPE
    Address: P.O. Box 10096
    City: Amsterdam
    StateProv:
    PostalCode: 1001EB
    Country: NL

    ReferralServer: whois://whois.ripe.net:43

    NetRange: 81.0.0.0 - 81.255.255.255
    CIDR: 81.0.0.0/8
    NetName: 81-RIPE
    NetHandle: NET-81-0-0-0-1
    Parent:
    NetType: Allocated to RIPE NCC
    NameServer: NS-PRI.RIPE.NET
    NameServer: NS3.NIC.FR
    NameServer: SUNIC.SUNET.SE
    NameServer: AUTH62.NS.UU.NET
    NameServer: SEC1.APNIC.NET
    NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET
    NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
    Comment: These addresses have been further assigned to users in
    Comment: the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can be found in
    Comment: the RIPE database at http://www.ripe.net/whois
    RegDate:
    Updated: 2004-03-16

    # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-05-15 19:10
    # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.




    --
    Your mother was an unbelievable fool who used to be violently and
    copiously sick in a tree-house in Kyoto.
     
    John Holmes, May 16, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Sanni Abacha

    jbx Guest

    Sanni Abacha wrote:
    > I cannot read headers so can anybody here more skilful and
    > knowledgeable tell me where this post originated please?
    >
    > Path:
    > uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!postnews.google.com!g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    > From: "Julie" <>
    > Newsgroups: uk.people.disability
    > Subject: Thanks Martin
    > Date: 16 May 2005 05:34:40 -0700
    > Organization: http://groups.google.com
    > Lines: 17
    > Message-ID: <>
    > NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.218.184.187
    > Mime-Version: 1.0
    > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    > X-Trace: posting.google.com 1116246885 11306 127.0.0.1 (16 May 2005
    > 12:34:45 GMT)
    > X-Complaints-To:
    > NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:34:45 +0000 (UTC)
    > User-Agent: G2/0.2
    > Complaints-To:
    > Injection-Info: g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com;
    > posting-host=81.218.184.187;
    > posting-account=U9PAIQ0AAAACNuPiYrTV4PnP2qnc48hq

    % This is the RIPE Whois query server #2.
    % The objects are in RPSL format.
    %
    % Note: the default output of the RIPE Whois server
    % is changed. Your tools may need to be adjusted. See
    % http://www.ripe.net/db/news/abuse-proposal-20050331.html
    % for more details.
    %
    % Rights restricted by copyright.
    % See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html

    % Note: This output has been filtered.
    % To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag

    % Information related to '81.218.160.0 - 81.218.255.255'

    inetnum: 81.218.160.0 - 81.218.255.255
    netname: ADSL-CUSTOMER-CONNECTION
    descr: ADSL-CUSTOMER-CONNECTION
    country: IL
    admin-c: YK76-RIPE
    tech-c: BHT2-RIPE
    status: ASSIGNED PA "status:" definitions
    remarks: please send ABUSE complains to
    mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    mnt-lower: AS8551-MNT
    source: RIPE # Filtered

    role: BEZEQINT HOSTMASTERS TEAM
    address: Bezeq International
    address: 40 hashacham st.
    address: Petach Tikva 49170 Israel
    phone: +972 1 800800110
    fax-no: +972 3 9203033
    e-mail:
    admin-c: YK76-RIPE
    tech-c: MR916-RIPE
    tech-c: RD1278-RIPE
    nic-hdl: BHT2-RIPE
    remarks: Please Send Spam and Abuse ONLY to
    mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    source: RIPE # Filtered

    person: Yuval Keinan
    address: Bezeq International
    address: 40 hashacham st.
    address: Petach Tikva 49170 Israel
    phone: +972 1 800800110
    fax-no: +972 3 9203033
    remarks: Please Send Spam and Abuse ONLY to
    e-mail:
    mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    nic-hdl: YK76-RIPE
    source: RIPE # Filtered

    % Information related to '81.218.176.0/20AS8551'

    route: 81.218.176.0/20
    descr: BEZEQINT-ADSL
    origin: AS8551
    mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    source: RIPE # Filtered

    # Bold: Object type.
    # Underlined: Primary key(s).
    # Hyperlinks: Searchable Attributes.

    --
    jbx
     
    jbx, May 16, 2005
    #3
  4. Sanni Abacha

    Guest Guest

    "Sanni Abacha" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I cannot read headers so can anybody here more skilful and
    > knowledgeable tell me where this post originated please?
    >
    > NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.218.184.187



    Go to http://www.dnsstuff.com and enter the IP address into the IP WhoIs
    lookup. Besides the regional IP registrar information, look at the top
    where it shows location.

    --
    ____________________________________________________________
    ** Post your replies to the newsgroup - Share with others **
    For e-mail Reply: remove "DELETE", add "~VN56~" to Subject.
    ____________________________________________________________
     
    Guest, May 16, 2005
    #4
  5. Sanni Abacha

    Sanni Abacha Guest

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 14:30:35 +0100, jbx <> wrote:

    Many thanks. Israel does make more sense thanks.
    pete


    uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!postnews.google.com!g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    >> From: "Julie" <>
    >> Newsgroups: uk.people.disability
    >> Subject: Thanks Martin
    >> Date: 16 May 2005 05:34:40 -0700
    >> Organization: http://groups.google.com
    >> Lines: 17
    >> Message-ID: <>
    >> NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.218.184.187
    >> Mime-Version: 1.0
    >> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    >> X-Trace: posting.google.com 1116246885 11306 127.0.0.1 (16 May 2005
    >> 12:34:45 GMT)
    >> X-Complaints-To:
    >> NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:34:45 +0000 (UTC)
    >> User-Agent: G2/0.2
    >> Complaints-To:
    >> Injection-Info: g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com;
    >> posting-host=81.218.184.187;
    >> posting-account=U9PAIQ0AAAACNuPiYrTV4PnP2qnc48hq

    >% This is the RIPE Whois query server #2.
    >% The objects are in RPSL format.
    >%
    >% Note: the default output of the RIPE Whois server
    >% is changed. Your tools may need to be adjusted. See
    >% http://www.ripe.net/db/news/abuse-proposal-20050331.html
    >% for more details.
    >%
    >% Rights restricted by copyright.
    >% See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html
    >
    >% Note: This output has been filtered.
    >% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag
    >
    >% Information related to '81.218.160.0 - 81.218.255.255'
    >
    >inetnum: 81.218.160.0 - 81.218.255.255
    >netname: ADSL-CUSTOMER-CONNECTION
    >descr: ADSL-CUSTOMER-CONNECTION
    >country: IL
    >admin-c: YK76-RIPE
    >tech-c: BHT2-RIPE
    >status: ASSIGNED PA "status:" definitions
    >remarks: please send ABUSE complains to
    >mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    >mnt-lower: AS8551-MNT
    >source: RIPE # Filtered
    >
    >role: BEZEQINT HOSTMASTERS TEAM
    >address: Bezeq International
    >address: 40 hashacham st.
    >address: Petach Tikva 49170 Israel
    >phone: +972 1 800800110
    >fax-no: +972 3 9203033
    >e-mail:
    >admin-c: YK76-RIPE
    >tech-c: MR916-RIPE
    >tech-c: RD1278-RIPE
    >nic-hdl: BHT2-RIPE
    >remarks: Please Send Spam and Abuse ONLY to
    >mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    >source: RIPE # Filtered
    >
    >person: Yuval Keinan
    >address: Bezeq International
    >address: 40 hashacham st.
    >address: Petach Tikva 49170 Israel
    >phone: +972 1 800800110
    >fax-no: +972 3 9203033
    >remarks: Please Send Spam and Abuse ONLY to
    >e-mail:
    >mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    >nic-hdl: YK76-RIPE
    >source: RIPE # Filtered
    >
    >% Information related to '81.218.176.0/20AS8551'
    >
    >route: 81.218.176.0/20
    >descr: BEZEQINT-ADSL
    >origin: AS8551
    >mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    >source: RIPE # Filtered
    >
    ># Bold: Object type.
    ># Underlined: Primary key(s).
    ># Hyperlinks: Searchable Attributes.
     
    Sanni Abacha, May 16, 2005
    #5
  6. Sanni Abacha

    Sanni Abacha Guest

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 08:40:26 -0500, <Vanguard> wrote:

    >"Sanni Abacha" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >>I cannot read headers so can anybody here more skilful and
    >> knowledgeable tell me where this post originated please?
    >>
    >> NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.218.184.187

    >
    >
    >Go to http://www.dnsstuff.com and enter the IP address into the IP WhoIs
    >lookup. Besides the regional IP registrar information, look at the top
    >where it shows location.


    Thanks for your help.I should be able to do this myself now you have
    shown me. Thanks.
    pete
     
    Sanni Abacha, May 16, 2005
    #6
  7. Sanni Abacha

    Demmpa Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > Sanni Abacha <> blabbered in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >
    >>NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.218.184.187

    >
    >
    > Search results for: 81.218.184.187
    >
    >
    > OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
    > OrgID: RIPE
    > Address: P.O. Box 10096
    > City: Amsterdam
    > StateProv:
    > PostalCode: 1001EB
    > Country: NL
    >
    > ReferralServer: whois://whois.ripe.net:43
    >
    > NetRange: 81.0.0.0 - 81.255.255.255
    > CIDR: 81.0.0.0/8
    > NetName: 81-RIPE
    > NetHandle: NET-81-0-0-0-1
    > Parent:
    > NetType: Allocated to RIPE NCC
    > NameServer: NS-PRI.RIPE.NET
    > NameServer: NS3.NIC.FR
    > NameServer: SUNIC.SUNET.SE
    > NameServer: AUTH62.NS.UU.NET
    > NameServer: SEC1.APNIC.NET
    > NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET
    > NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
    > Comment: These addresses have been further assigned to users in
    > Comment: the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can be found in
    > Comment: the RIPE database at http://www.ripe.net/whois
    > RegDate:
    > Updated: 2004-03-16
    >
    > # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-05-15 19:10
    > # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
    >
    >
    >
    >

    that cant be true.


    inetnum: 81.0.0.0 - 81.0.31.255
    netname: ES-TISCALI-ADSL-DIAL
    descr: Tiscali Spain
    country: ES
    admin-c: TIS61-RIPE
    tech-c: TIS59-RIPE
    status: ASSIGNED PA
    mnt-by: TISCALI-ES-MNT
    mnt-lower: TISCALI-ES-MNT
    mnt-routes: TISCALI-ES-MNT
    source: RIPE # Filtered

    inetnum: 81.255.0.0 - 81.255.0.15
    netname: FR-RADISSON-SAS
    descr: RADISSON SAS
    country: FR
    admin-c: CG8485-RIPE
    tech-c: CG8485-RIPE
    status: ASSIGNED PA
    mnt-by: RAIN-TRANSPAC
    source: RIPE # Filtered


    inetnum: 81.218.0.0 - 81.218.63.255
    netname: CABLES-CONNECTION
    descr: CABLES-CUSTOMERS-CONNECTION
    country: IL
    admin-c: YK76-RIPE
    tech-c: BHT2-RIPE
    status: ASSIGNED PA
    remarks: please send ABUSE complains to
    mnt-by: AS8551-MNT
    mnt-lower: AS8551-MNT
    source: RIPE # Filtered


    http://www.ripe.net/whois?form_type...g=&searchtext=81.218.184.187&do_search=Search

    --
    /
    Demmpa
     
    Demmpa, May 16, 2005
    #7
  8. Sanni Abacha

    Sanni Abacha Guest

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:03:02 +0200, Demmpa
    <> wrote:

    >John Holmes wrote:
    >> Sanni Abacha <> blabbered in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>
    >>>NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.218.184.187


    The poster has now confirmed the post was from Israel thanks.
    pete
     
    Sanni Abacha, May 16, 2005
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Seabass

    bgp/originate subnet question

    Seabass, Oct 15, 2004, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    477
    Barry Margolin
    Oct 15, 2004
  2. Rob
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    13,639
  3. Gunjani

    Belt.exe.... where does it originate???

    Gunjani, Jan 23, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    903
    ┬░Mike┬░
    Jan 23, 2004
  4. zibin

    BGP default-originate

    zibin, Nov 1, 2006, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    13,221
    theapplebee
    Jun 20, 2009
  5. Trendkill
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    1,947
Loading...

Share This Page