    posts but not all, there seems to be a few more posts this morning so I hope
    things are coming right but certainly all is not right yet so only a reply
    to this post will let me know that it is making it out into the world.
    frajalistic, Mar 5, 2006

  2. frajalistic

    Alan Guest

    Yep

    else associated with me.

    My current valid email address is:

    email address.

    ewygchvboocno43vb674b6nq46tvb

    Alan, Mar 5, 2006

  3. frajalistic

    frajalistic Guest

    Thanks, that means things are at least partly working now although none of
    the missing posts have appeared yet.

    frajalistic, Mar 5, 2006
  4. frajalistic

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    frajalistic wrote:
    > Can anyone see this post, since Friday morning clearnet newsserver
    > has not been connected to the outside world and even other clearnet
    > users don't appear to see my posts, it seems some clearnet users are
    > seeing eachothers posts but not all, there seems to be a few more
    > posts this morning so I hope things are coming right but certainly
    > all is not right yet so only a reply to this post will let me know
    > that it is making it out into the world.

    Same here with Paradise.
    Nik Coughlin, Mar 5, 2006
  5. frajalistic

    frajalistic Guest

    "Nik Coughlin" <> wrote in message
    > frajalistic wrote:
    > > Can anyone see this post, since Friday morning clearnet newsserver
    > > has not been connected to the outside world and even other clearnet
    > > users don't appear to see my posts, it seems some clearnet users are
    > > seeing eachothers posts but not all, there seems to be a few more
    > > posts this morning so I hope things are coming right but certainly
    > > all is not right yet so only a reply to this post will let me know
    > > that it is making it out into the world.

    > Same here with Paradise.

    Not surprising I guess since clearnet and paradise are both owned by
    telstraclear, isn't big business wonderful.
    frajalistic, Mar 5, 2006
  6. frajalistic

    Ross Dawson Guest

    On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:49:24 +1300, "Nik Coughlin" <>
    wrote:

    >frajalistic wrote:
    >> Can anyone see this post, since Friday morning clearnet newsserver
    >> has not been connected to the outside world and even other clearnet
    >> users don't appear to see my posts, it seems some clearnet users are
    >> seeing eachothers posts but not all, there seems to be a few more
    >> posts this morning so I hope things are coming right but certainly
    >> all is not right yet so only a reply to this post will let me know
    >> that it is making it out into the world.

    >Same here with Paradise.

    Thought it was a bit quiet over the weekend.

    Does anyone have comments on how good bad or indifferent the actrix
    news server is? I'm going off of Paradise realy realy fast.

    I do like Cable, but these problems with service are just getting
    beyond a joke now, atleast their useage meter appears to have stayed
    up over the weekend.

    --
    Cheers for now

    Ross Dawson.
    Ross Dawson, Mar 5, 2006
  7. frajalistic

    ~misfit~ Guest

    frajalistic wrote:
    > Can anyone see this post, since Friday morning clearnet newsserver
    > has not been connected to the outside world and even other clearnet
    > users don't appear to see my posts, it seems some clearnet users are
    > seeing eachothers posts but not all, there seems to be a few more
    > posts this morning so I hope things are coming right but certainly
    > all is not right yet so only a reply to this post will let me know
    > that it is making it out into the world.

    I replied to you and Frank last night telling you I could see your posts.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Mar 6, 2006
  8. frajalistic

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Ross Dawson wrote:
    > On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:49:24 +1300, "Nik Coughlin" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> frajalistic wrote:
    >>> Can anyone see this post, since Friday morning clearnet newsserver
    >>> has not been connected to the outside world and even other clearnet
    >>> users don't appear to see my posts, it seems some clearnet users are
    >>> seeing eachothers posts but not all, there seems to be a few more
    >>> posts this morning so I hope things are coming right but certainly
    >>> all is not right yet so only a reply to this post will let me know
    >>> that it is making it out into the world.

    >> Same here with Paradise.
    >>

    > Thought it was a bit quiet over the weekend.
    >
    > Does anyone have comments on how good bad or indifferent the actrix
    > news server is? I'm going off of Paradise realy realy fast.

    Other than an initial glitch* with Actrix's NNTP server it's been fine ever
    since I joined a month ago.
    --
    ~misfit~

    *The glitch was that, for two of my groups, the "Group download" message
    appeared, then, later, when I went to download those and my others, there
    were no posts for the previous two weeks. Plenty up until then but none
    after. I rang Actrix and they said they'd re-set the group but I'd not be
    able to access those two weeks of posts through their server, if I needed to
    I'd have to use Google. I complained a bit as I hate Google groups interface
    and I was in the middle of conversations in the groups. However, within
    minutes new posts started appearing and they've been perfect ever since. All
    the other, more common groups work/ed flawlessly. It's all good now.

    HTH,
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Mar 6, 2006
  9. frajalistic

    SchoolTech Guest

    frajalistic wrote:
    > Can anyone see this post, since Friday morning clearnet newsserver has not
    > been connected to the outside world and even other clearnet users don't
    > appear to see my posts, it seems some clearnet users are seeing eachothers
    > posts but not all, there seems to be a few more posts this morning so I hope
    > things are coming right but certainly all is not right yet so only a reply
    > to this post will let me know that it is making it out into the world.

    I can see you, but I'm on Paradise :)
    SchoolTech, Mar 6, 2006
  10. On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:32:19 +1300, frajalistic wrote:

    > Can anyone see this post, since Friday morning clearnet newsserver has not
    > been connected to the outside world and even other clearnet users don't
    > appear to see my posts, it seems some clearnet users are seeing eachothers
    > posts but not all, there seems to be a few more posts this morning so I hope
    > things are coming right but certainly all is not right yet so only a reply
    > to this post will let me know that it is making it out into the world.

    Sorry, I can't read your post.
    wogers nemesis, Mar 6, 2006