  1. frajalistic

    frajalistic Guest

    can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

    frajalistic, Mar 6, 2006

  2. frajalistic

    Brendon Guest

    fine here

    Brendon, Mar 6, 2006

  3. frajalistic

    frajalistic Guest

    Thanks.

    frajalistic, Mar 6, 2006
  4. frajalistic

    SNOman Guest

    frajalistic wrote:
    > can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

    can't see anything

    :)

    SNOman, Mar 6, 2006
  5. frajalistic

    Kent Smith Guest

    "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:...
    > can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

    There's a nz.test you can do this stuff in.

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Mar 6, 2006
  6. frajalistic

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Kent Smith wrote:
    > "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message
    >> can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?
    >>

    > There's a nz.test you can do this stuff in.

    Seconded.

    One post here and there isn't bad but there have been 20+ over this.

    nz.test
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Mar 7, 2006
  7. frajalistic

    Thor Guest

    On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:08:24 +1300
    "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote:

    > can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

    What am I supposed to see ?

    Thor, Mar 7, 2006
  8. frajalistic

    XPD Guest

    "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:...
    > can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?

    Not everyone spends 24/7 in newsgroups... give ppl a chance to answer

    XPD, Mar 7, 2006
  9. frajalistic

    Jerry Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Kent Smith wrote:
    >
    >>"frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>can anyone see my posts or is clearnet newsserver still playing up?
    >>>

    >>There's a nz.test you can do this stuff in.

    > Seconded.
    >
    > One post here and there isn't bad but there have been 20+ over this.

    and someone is forcing you to read them?

    Jerry, Mar 7, 2006
  10. Jerry wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >> Kent Smith wrote:
    >>
    >>> "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message

    >>> There's a nz.test you can do this stuff in.

    >> Seconded.
    >>
    >> One post here and there isn't bad but there have been 20+ over this.

    > and someone is forcing you to read them?

    LOL, seems you have a hard-on for me after I called you on your false
    accusation of Actrix "spamming you and refusing to stop".

    Wanna picture?
    --
    Shaun (~misfit~)

    Shaun \(Was: ~misfit~\), Mar 7, 2006
  11. frajalistic

    Jerry Guest

    Shaun (Was: ~misfit~) wrote:
    > Jerry wrote:
    >
    >>~misfit~ wrote:

    >>>Seconded.
    >>>
    >>>One post here and there isn't bad but there have been 20+ over this.

    >>and someone is forcing you to read them?

    > LOL, seems you have a hard-on for me after I called you on your false
    > accusation of Actrix "spamming you and refusing to stop".
    >
    > Wanna picture?

    I made no false accusation. I'd stated what they did before on this
    group, it was some time ago.

    I have no desire to get sexual with you, I think you are in the wrong
    group for that.

    I don't want your picture.

    You do seem to have a perception lately that you are the moderator/rule
    maker for the newsgroup. You aren't, anyone can post what they like. I
    suppose that does include your pathetic posts where you try to control
    the postings to the group, you do have a right to post them. I have a
    right to pull you up on it.

    Now, back to the subject of *this* thread, is someone forcing you to
    read these posts?

    Jerry, Mar 7, 2006
  12. Jerry wrote:

    <snip brain-dead rant>

    > Now, back to the subject of *this* thread, is someone forcing you to
    > read these posts?

    No. I read them by choice, to help me make up my mind whether to put you in
    the bozo-bin.

    Decision made, buh-bye.............
    --
    Shaun (~misfit~)

    Shaun \(Was: ~misfit~\), Mar 7, 2006
  13. frajalistic

    Jerry Guest

    Shaun (Was: ~misfit~) wrote:
    > Jerry wrote:
    >
    > <snip brain-dead rant>
    >
    >>Now, back to the subject of *this* thread, is someone forcing you to
    >>read these posts?

    > No. I read them by choice, to help me make up my mind whether to put you in
    > the bozo-bin.
    >
    > Decision made, buh-bye.............

    Good, please killfile me. No point in killfiling you because you
    nymshift to avoid it.

    Jerry, Mar 7, 2006
  14. frajalistic

    Murray Symon Guest

    On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:23:36 +1300, Jerry wrote:

    > Shaun (Was: ~misfit~) wrote:
    >> Jerry wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip brain-dead rant>
    >>
    >>>Now, back to the subject of *this* thread, is someone forcing you to
    >>>read these posts?

    >> No. I read them by choice, to help me make up my mind whether to put you
    >> in the bozo-bin.
    >>
    >> Decision made, buh-bye.............

    > Good, please killfile me. No point in killfiling you because you nymshift
    > to avoid it.

    Shaun has recently posted a notification of his change of handle.
    He stated his reasons and even proposed a "changeover" strategy
    precisely to avoid such accusations. Maybe you missed it.

    --
    $0.02
    Murray.

    Murray Symon, Mar 11, 2006
  15. frajalistic

    RJ Guest

    In article <>,
    d says...
    > On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:23:36 +1300, Jerry wrote:
    >
    > > Shaun (Was: ~misfit~) wrote:
    > >> Jerry wrote:
    > >>
    > >> <snip brain-dead rant>

    > >> No. I read them by choice, to help me make up my mind whether to put you
    > >> in the bozo-bin.
    > >>
    > >> Decision made, buh-bye.............

    > > Good, please killfile me. No point in killfiling you because you nymshift
    > > to avoid it.

    > Shaun has recently posted a notification of his change of handle.
    > He stated his reasons and even proposed a "changeover" strategy
    > precisely to avoid such accusations. Maybe you missed it.

    Who cares? It's all hot air. Unless you can vouch for that person, who's
    to say they really are using a real name?

    RJ, Mar 11, 2006
  16. frajalistic

    Jerry Guest

    Don Hills wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > RJ <> wrote:
    >
    >>Who cares? It's all hot air. Unless you can vouch for that person, who's
    >>to say they really are using a real name?

    > So who are you then?

    Well, I can vouch for Don. The rest of you may not exist at all :p

    Jerry, Mar 11, 2006
  17. frajalistic

    Don Hills Guest

    In article <>,
    RJ <> wrote:

    >Who cares? It's all hot air. Unless you can vouch for that person, who's
    >to say they really are using a real name?

    So who are you then?

    preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"

    Don Hills, Mar 11, 2006
  18. frajalistic

    Jerry Guest

    Murray Symon wrote:
    > On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:23:36 +1300, Jerry wrote:
    >

    >>Shaun (Was: ~misfit~) wrote:
    >>
    >>>Jerry wrote:
    >>>
    >>><snip brain-dead rant>

    >>>No. I read them by choice, to help me make up my mind whether to put you
    >>>in the bozo-bin.
    >>>
    >>>Decision made, buh-bye.............

    >>Good, please killfile me. No point in killfiling you because you nymshift
    >>to avoid it.

    > Shaun has recently posted a notification of his change of handle.
    > He stated his reasons and even proposed a "changeover" strategy
    > precisely to avoid such accusations. Maybe you missed it.

    All the nymshifters post their excuses for doing it. Who cares

    Jerry, Mar 11, 2006
  19. T'was the Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:22:16 +1300 when I remembered RJ
    <> saying something like this:

    >Who cares? It's all hot air. Unless you can vouch for that person, who's
    >to say they really are using a real name?

    I've always seen Misfit in here, I don't always remember you though?
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Mar 11, 2006
  20. Waylon Kenning wrote:
    > T'was the Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:55:10 +1300 when I remembered Jerry
    > <> saying something like this:
    >
    >> Well, I can vouch for Don. The rest of you may not exist at all :p

    > I'm pretty sure I exist in this reality, otherwise, I'm paying way too
    > much for university:)

    Heh. That's for sure.
    --
    Shaun (~misfit~)