    to be a difficult option to search for without reading the fine print about
    every printer on the marketplace.

    Michael
    MFaust1071, May 20, 2004

  2. MFaust1071

    Justin Guest

    MFaust1071 wrote on [20 May 2004 03:33:22 GMT]:
    > Hi -
    >
    > If anyone has one they can recommend, I'd love to hear it - this is turning out
    > to be a difficult option to search for without reading the fine print about
    > every printer on the marketplace.
    >
    > Michael

    Sharpies work really well
    Justin, May 20, 2004

  3. MFaust1071

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    MFaust1071 wrote:

    > Hi -
    >
    > If anyone has one they can recommend, I'd love to hear it - this is turning out
    > to be a difficult option to search for without reading the fine print about
    > every printer on the marketplace.

    Punching CD DVD printer into Google returns 3,500,000 entries.

    Just a few at random are Epson R310 and R210, Canon i865, i905D and i965.

    I own the Canon i865 and highly recommend it.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, May 20, 2004
  4. MFaust1071

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Epson Photo 900. No complaints here after printing over 1000 discs.

    Pug Fugley, May 20, 2004
  5. MFaust1071

    luminos Guest

    Epson R200 for $99.

    luminos, May 20, 2004
  6. MFaust1071

    drsd2kill Guest

    Check out the Epson R200 - $99.99 from Amazon.com - I got it and am VERY happy
    with it.
    drsd2kill, May 20, 2004