    I tried out nzads (and loaded their code) but they still haven't enabled my
    banner and don't answer any emails days later???????????

    Thanks, xyz.

    xyz, Feb 8, 2006

  2. xyz

    Guest

    There isn't one in NZ yet and there should be a proper affiliate scheme.

    , Feb 9, 2006

  3. xyz

    xyz Guest

    In article <>, says...

    >There isn't one in NZ yet and there should be a proper affiliate scheme.

    Well I would certainly be interested in teaming up with
    another 10 or 20 web sites and start one up if that would
    be possible. Add your post here or email me if you're in the same boat.

    xyz, Feb 10, 2006
  4. xyz

    Guest

    Sure. Please email . We get 2m+ hits per month
    and nowhere near enough third party revenue. The available
    alternatives, Linksynergy etc, are US-focused, not relevant to NZ.

    , Feb 10, 2006
  5. xyz

    xyz Guest

    Ok, will do. My site gets about 300k page views per month.

    xyz, Feb 10, 2006