  1. DragonRider

    DragonRider Guest

    Tx
    DragonRider, Jun 25, 2003

  2. DragonRider

    -=Chris=- Guest

    === I was minding my own business when DragonRider blurted out ===

    > Tx

    There is no need to spoof IP addresses. Besides that, if you're looking for
    an APP to do it for you, then you've not enough knowledge to spoof IPs
    properly anywho.

    --
    Ignore the man behind the newsreader
    -=Chris=-, Jun 25, 2003

  3. DragonRider

    Richard Guest

    "DragonRider" <> wrote in message
    > Tx

    As shown in your headers?
    That's generally placed there by the service and not necessarily your
    software.
    Pay for a service that doesn't include it like http://newsguy.com
    $5.95 a month.
    Richard, Jun 25, 2003