    Hello

    I'm afraid my ex. has taken over my Yahoo Mail.
    Can anyone help retrieve my mail?
    Nezide, Aug 25, 2007

  2. Nezide

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Aug 25, 2007

  3. Nezide

    Vanguard Guest

    "Nezide" wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm afraid my ex. has taken over my Yahoo Mail.

    And how would anyone reading your post know that was true and not the
    other way around or someone trying to steal an account?

    > Can anyone help retrieve my mail?

    Yep, Yahoo can help. Try the "Forgot password" on the login page. If
    it is your account then you should know the answers to the security
    questions. If it is a paid account and you are the account owner then
    contact Yahoo. If you are not the account owner, well, then it wasn't
    ever your account.

    If it is a freebie Yahoo account, you don't get any support. Anyone
    that hacks into your account will change the password to make it their
    account. Your freebie Yahoo account is only as secure as your
    password is strong. If you lost a freebie Yahoo account, you'll then
    have to stick with your freebie Gmail account which, by the way, you
    posted here unmunged which means it will now get harvested by spambots
    that reap e-mail addresses from newsgroups.
    Vanguard, Aug 25, 2007