    one, perhaps you can provide me a link.

    Many thanks in a vance.

    Chris

    Mr Peirson \(conformed\), Jan 7, 2005

  2. Mr Peirson \(conformed\)

    John Holmes Guest

    Mr Peirson (conformed) came up with this:

    > I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
    >
    > I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
    > system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
    > miniature electric snippers.
    >
    > I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
    > system available to the public after sales executives and senior
    > management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
    >
    > Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
    > one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
    >
    > Many thanks in a vance.
    >
    > Chris

    Read this first before you try anything.
    http://www.sideburns.co.uk/extra/shaving/

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, Jan 7, 2005

  3. "Mr Peirson (conformed)" <> wrote in message
    > I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
    >
    > I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
    > system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
    > miniature electric snippers.
    >
    > I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
    > system available to the public after sales executives and senior
    > management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
    >
    > Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
    > one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
    >
    > Many thanks in a vance.
    >
    > Chris

    B&Q sell a small cheap blowtorch, careful around your nuts.

    Annette Kurten, Jan 7, 2005
  4. Annette Kurten wrote:
    > "Mr Peirson (conformed)" <> wrote in message
    >> I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
    >>
    >> I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
    >> system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
    >> miniature electric snippers.
    >>
    >> I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
    >> system available to the public after sales executives and senior
    >> management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
    >>
    >> Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
    >> one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
    >>
    >> Many thanks in a vance.
    >>
    >> Chris
    >>

    > B&Q sell a small cheap blowtorch, careful around your nuts.

    Caustic soda is cheaper and will get into the most awkward
    crevices; so 7 and ratskunt were discussing the other day, anyway.

    Knautical Stirrups, Jan 7, 2005
  5. I THINK YOU NEED AN UP HILL GARDENER, THEY ARE EXPERTS AT THAT SORT OF
    THING. "FLAT DWELLER"

    ALEXANDER CLARK, Jan 7, 2005
  6. ALEXANDER CLARK wrote:
    > I THINK YOU NEED AN UP HILL GARDENER, THEY ARE EXPERTS AT THAT SORT OF
    > THING. "FLAT DWELLER"
    > "Mr Peirson (conformed)" wrote in message
    >> I've just now turned an ugly age and am in need of grooming.
    >>
    >> I have heard that there exists such a thing as a arse-hair removal
    >> system, but I'm unable to lay my hands on one. I think they're like
    >> miniature electric snippers.
    >>
    >> I thought Remington was the first to make the arse-hair removal
    >> system available to the public after sales executives and senior
    >> management, but maybe its still exclusive, I don't know.
    >>
    >> Please, if anyone has one, or knows where I might be able to obtain
    >> one, perhaps you can provide me a link.
    >>
    >> Many thanks in a vance.
    >>
    >> Chris

    DOES THAT MAKE YOU A JIZZ GUZZLER? <snort>

    Braindead Students, Jan 7, 2005