    www.pp.co.nz

    Earlier today I got the "you are not allowed . . . " error message,
    now it isn't found at all.

    GraB, Feb 7, 2005

  2. GraB

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > www.pp.co.nz
    >
    > Earlier today I got the "you are not allowed . . . " error message,
    > now it isn't found at all.

    Try them tomorrow. It might not mean much is wrong.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Feb 7, 2005

  3. GraB

    Invisible Guest

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:32:43 +1300, GraB <> wrote:

    >www.pp.co.nz
    >
    >Earlier today I got the "you are not allowed . . . " error message,
    >now it isn't found at all.

    I was browsing this afternoon, and I'm on their now (Paradise dialup).

    Invisible, Feb 7, 2005
  4. GraB

    Darren Guest

    ok here on xtra dial-up.
    maybe its an ISP issue. who you with?

    Darren, Feb 7, 2005
  5. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:47:52 +1300, Darren <>
    wrote:

    >ok here on xtra dial-up.
    >maybe its an ISP issue. who you with?
    >

    >GraB wrote:
    >
    >> www.pp.co.nz
    >>
    >> Earlier today I got the "you are not allowed . . . " error message,
    >> now it isn't found at all.

    OK now.

    GraB, Feb 8, 2005