    internet for a few seconds (5 to 10 seconds) and then it's ok again. We put
    2 filters on the phone line but still we get that problem. Does anyone know
    why this is happening?

    Lisa Brea, Jul 26, 2003

  2. you have to give more info like are you using dailup or dsl

    MELAD MARJI SR, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Lisa Brea

    Kraftee Guest

    > Everytime the phone rings in our house we lose our connection to the
    > internet for a few seconds (5 to 10 seconds) and then it's ok again.
    > We put 2 filters on the phone line but still we get that problem.
    > Does anyone know why this is happening?

    Don't start multiple threads, asking the same questions.

    Reply to the questions in the other thread you have started & then
    maybe you'll get some reasoned suggestions...

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....

    Kraftee, Jul 26, 2003
  4. Assuming that it is DSL, are you sure that all devices are filtered? That
    would mean every jack in the house that has a phone, answering machine,
    portable phone, etc.

    Regards,
    John O.

    John and Pat Ochenduszko, Jul 26, 2003
  5. "MELAD MARJI SR" <> wrote:

    >you have to give more info like are you using dailup or dsl

    http://tinyurl.com/i5jo
    HTH

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Jul 26, 2003
  6. Lisa Brea

    bedge Guest

    ARE U using a pci adsl modem??
    bedge