Can anyone Check this address..

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tron2003, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. Tron2003

    Tron2003 Guest

    If you are confused then you must not know the material well enough to take
    an exam. If you understand what the exam is covering then none of the
    questions should confuse you.

    "Melih SARICA" <> wrote in message
    > hi all..
    >
    > I m studying for MCSE -2000 and i ll pass my first exam in a few days..
    > Im stuying from testking exams and Moc documents..
    >
    > a few hours ago i saw this web site and .. see that they r really

    different

    Tron2003, Aug 19, 2003

  2. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > No.. No..
    > > I m not a member or editor of that site. Let me explain what confused

    me..

    > > Till yesterday, i was studying from MOC, Cram sessions, Testking's

    latest
    > > brain dumbs and KB's About the topics.

    > Well, I'm certainly glad you're not a troll. Unfortunately, you're worse
    > than a troll. You're a cheater. Dump the braindumps. Study correctly.

    Was his reference to "brain dumbs" a Freudian slip on his part or did you
    fix his post?

    --
    Fris "Either way... it works for me" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Tron2003

    Melih SARICA Guest

    No.. No..
    I m not a member or editor of that site. Let me explain what confused me..

    I saw that site here .. yesterday .. And did check it...

    Till yesterday, i was studying from MOC, Cram sessions, Testking's latest
    brain dumbs and KB's About the topics. Reading taking notes and Etc.
    Yesterday when i visit that page i saw that Q's r very specific , different
    topics and different questions. and answer seems wrong when i check my
    notes. According to that site, exam 70-210 cover topics about 2000 Server
    Installation. And their answers were also wrong too.

    Anyway .. Wot i wanna learn, is it a good idea to study from different sites
    like the one that i send yesterday.

    Best regards..

    Melih SARICA, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Tron2003

    JaR Guest

    > No.. No..

    Testking's latest
    > brain dumbs

    *chuckle*

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    JaR, Aug 20, 2003
  5. Tron2003

    Gary - US Guest

    No No....he is not a member or editor....he is an ass fauking fucktard.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 22, 2003
  6. Tron2003

    Gary - US Guest

    Usually not. What the hell do you want?

    --

    "SteveC" <> wrote in message
    > Do you ever have anything positive to contribute, other than slagging

    people

    Gary - US, Aug 23, 2003
  7. Tron2003

    Gary - US Guest

    Yea....I've got you cousins hanging right here pal.

    Gary - US, Aug 23, 2003
  8. Tron2003

    Gary - US Guest

    HAHA.....nice.

    Gary - US, Aug 26, 2003
  9. Standard US response. Shoot first, shoot some more, wait for rigor mortis and than ask (usually stupid) questions.

    Melih SARICA, Sep 1, 2003