  1. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Maybe somebody really smart like that Roy L. Fucks, who seems to know every detail about every topic that has ever existed.
    Jason, Apr 9, 2006

  2. Jason

    unclejr Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > Maybe somebody really smart like that Roy L. Fucks, who seems to know every detail about
    > every topic that has ever existed.

    I'm not nearly as smr4t as the Fuchsmeister, but "record some illegal
    DVD's" what?

    -Junior
    unclejr, Apr 10, 2006

  3. "Jason" <> wrote in message
    > Maybe somebody really smart like that Roy L. Fucks, who seems to know
    > every detail about every topic that has ever existed.

    He is jolly good for an occasional laugh, isn't he?

    Personally, though, I suspect he's really a paid member of the Pirate's
    Consortium (along with most of the MPAA,) trying to discourage people from
    paying money for their DVDs through the use of reverse psychology ;)
    The Man With No Name, Apr 10, 2006