    Event ID:1001
    Date:04/05/2004
    Time:2:58:21 PM
    User:N/A
    Computer:VITRAC-APPL
    Security policy cannot be propagated. Cannot access the
    template. Error code = 3.
    \\vitrac.com\sysvol\vitrac.com\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-
    11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}\Machine\Microsoft\Windows
    NT\SecEdit\GptTmpl.inf.

    Event Type:Error
    Event Source:Userenv
    Event Category:None
    Event ID:1000
    Date:04/05/2004
    Time:2:53:21 PM
    User:NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    Computer:VITRAC-APPL
    The Group Policy client-side extension Security was
    passed flags (17) and returned a failure status code of
    (3).

    the frist dc

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Userenv
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 1000
    Date: 5/6/2004
    Time: 6:10:24 PM
    User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    Computer: VITRAC_DC
    The Group Policy client-side extension Security was
    passed flags (17) and returned a failure status code of
    (1332).

    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: SceCli
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 1202
    Date: 5/6/2004
    Time: 6:15:30 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: VITRAC_DC
    Security policies are propagated with warning. 0x534 : No
    mapping between account names and security IDs was done.
    Please look for more details in TroubleShooting section
    in Security Help.
    ahmed youssef, May 7, 2004

  2. you f'ked try reinstall

    weallloveeddie, May 7, 2004

  3. ahmed youssef

    Neil Guest

    "ahmed youssef" <> wrote in news:987101c43418$74734f70
    $:

    www.eventid.net learn it, love it:

    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1001&eventno=135
    &source=SceCli&phase=1

    or the required tiny

    http://tinyurl.com/2vv3a

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 7, 2004
  4. >www.eventid.net learn it, love it:

    Sound advice - do ya have the link!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  5. ahmed youssef

    Neil Guest

    >>www.eventid.net learn it, love it:

    > Sound advice - do ya have the link!!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    smack, smack, smack...

    (as Neil's head is bounced off of table)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 7, 2004
  6. ahmed youssef