    that feature to work on my system.

    Thanks,

    Jeff
    JMI, Nov 3, 2003

  2. JMI

    Petit Alexi Guest

    "JMI" <> wrote in
    news:bo4omr$2161$:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Can any suggest a good internet audio recorder?

    JetAudio seems good.

    > I'm looking for a
    > freeware (preferably) program that records audio AND pauses recording
    > whenever there is internet congestion and picks up again once the
    > audio has restarted.

    Not usre about those bits.
    Petit Alexi, Nov 3, 2003

  3. JMI

    Mike Richter Guest

    JMI wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can any suggest a good internet audio recorder? I'm looking for a freeware
    > (preferably) program that records audio AND pauses recording whenever there
    > is internet congestion and picks up again once the audio has restarted.
    >
    > I bought Total Recorder's latest version, but I haven't been able to get
    > that feature to work on my system.

    I have had no problem with TotalRecorder for the job - including cutting
    out silences seamlessly. If you are having longer dropouts than it can
    handle, increase your application's buffer. If you're having other
    problems with it, please identify them.

    Mike
    --

    http://www.mrichter.com/
    Mike Richter, Nov 3, 2003
  4. JMI

    JMI Guest

    Simply Total Recorder doesn't pause at all when there's internet congestion.

    I've been going back and forth with tech support and they haven't been able
    to fix it yet. I've even downloaded the lastest version (4.3) and that
    hasn't resolved the problem. A few years ago when I had first bought the
    program it worked fine. Of course many variables have changed since, like
    I'm using a completely different computer for one! It was two years ago when
    I first bought Total Recorder.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    JMI, Nov 9, 2003