    i have been called to work into a telecommunication company. but i
    was told to come when i know all ab out GSM and GPRS. so can any one
    help me with some course material on GSM. i will be very greatfull.

    kuku, May 19, 2008

  2. kuku

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 19 May 2008 05:43:54 -0700 (PDT), kuku <>
    wrote:

    > i have been called to work into a telecommunication company. but i
    >was told to come when i know all ab out GSM and GPRS. so can any one
    >help me with some course material on GSM. i will be very greatfull.

    There are lots of books on GSM on
    http://www.amazon.co.uk
    Someone else might be able to point you to particular books etc. but
    it all depends on the level you are at now and are intending to go to.
    You could also look here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=gsm&fulltext=Search
    There are also lots of references available from
    http://scholar.google.co.uk
    if you put in the appropriate keywords.

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.