    correspoing site name from which can i grow up for MCAD Exam.

    Yours
    Indrajeet Kumpavat
    Indrajeet~Ninja, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Indrajeet~Ninja

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Regardless of which exam you are focusing on, windows or the web, you shoul
    dbe very clear of the .NET fundamentals as they are core for both these
    exams.

    Focus on ADO.NET, deployment strategies, Assemblies , - They are common to
    both the exams . You should refer to MSDN .NET DOcumentation for these
    concepts.

    Windows and web concepts - Refer to .NET quickstarts
    (http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/) for a booster dose after you are
    done with the fundamentals.

    Regards
    Vipul