Can any body comment on Hotcert study guide?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. I am studying for MCSE 2003 and presently I am using the preparation
    questions from hotcert.com

    =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=, Feb 14, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I am studying for MCSE 2003 and presently I am using the preparation
    >questions from hotcert.com

    timmmaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 14, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

    >> I am studying for MCSE 2003 and presently I am using the preparation
    >> questions from hotcert.com

    > timmmaa

    You still haven't explained why you hate homosexuals so much, Chalk.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com has explored Antarctica. Nude.

    Briscobar, Feb 14, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> I am studying for MCSE 2003 and presently I am using the preparation
    >>> questions from hotcert.com

    >> timmmaa

    >You still haven't explained why you hate homosexuals so much, Chalk.

    lol! I'd almost forgotten about that dude, thanks!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 14, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:#hPuZgaMGHA.1180
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:
    >>
    >>> I am studying for MCSE 2003 and presently I am using the preparation
    >>> questions from hotcert.com

    >> timmmaa

    > You still haven't explained why you hate homosexuals so much, Chalk.

    Alex. ALEX!! PLEASE!! what is a "homosexual" for $200!! Goin' all out on
    this one.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 15, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Consultant Guest

    we all love you kenny

    Consultant, Feb 15, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

    > I am studying for MCSE 2003 and presently I am using the preparation
    > questions from hotcert.com

    See, there's your first problem. You aren't studying, you are cheating.
    Practice with the actual software, buy a real study guide and stop cheating
    with braindumps.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Feb 15, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Rowdy yates Guest

    TBone wrote:
    > And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the follwing words:
    >
    >> I am studying for MCSE 2003 and presently I am using the preparation
    >> questions from hotcert.com

    > See, there's your first problem. You aren't studying, you are cheating.
    > Practice with the actual software, buy a real study guide and stop cheating
    > with braindumps.

    And your 2nd problem is you are an inbred.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy yates, Feb 15, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > And your 2nd problem is you are an inbred.

    Shouldn't that be his *first* problem?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 15, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    > > And your 2nd problem is you are an inbred.
    > >

    > Shouldn't that be his *first* problem?

    Only if he is not a native of Arkansas. To preempt any snide
    remarks, I may live here, but that doesn't mean I'm from here.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Feb 15, 2006
  11. TBone you are very wrong!!!

    I just joined this group that day I wrote the message. As I was reading
    through I discovered that all most of you guys are referencing is
    cutecert.com and testking and I did not see anything pointing to hotcert.com.

    Firstly, I stress expressly that I do go for training using Microsoft
    Officail Curriculum for any of my courses at that is the standard in my
    company . I also bought practice questions with test engine. I was only
    curious that no is talking about hotcerts.com. Please I kindly reject that
    comment referring to me as aCHEAT!!!.

    Lastly, I do not expect this forum to be a medium where you attack people
    while I suppose it should be a collaboration point of professionals.
    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=, Feb 16, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: TBone you are very wrong!!!

    In news:,
    Dotman <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > I just joined this group that day I wrote the message. As I was
    > reading through I discovered that all most of you guys are
    > referencing is cutecert.com and testking and I did not see anything
    > pointing to hotcert.com.
    >
    > Firstly, I stress expressly that I do go for training using Microsoft
    > Officail Curriculum for any of my courses at that is the standard in
    > my company . I also bought practice questions with test engine. I was
    > only curious that no is talking about hotcerts.com. Please I kindly
    > reject that comment referring to me as aCHEAT!!!.
    >
    > Lastly, I do not expect this forum to be a medium where you attack
    > people while I suppose it should be a collaboration point of
    > professionals.
    > Thank you.

    I have a friendly word of advice for you, take it or leave it. If you want
    to hang around here DO NOT take anything personal. Read comments and move
    on.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 16, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    TBone Guest

    Re: TBone you are very wrong!!!

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words in:

    > I just joined this group that day I wrote the message. As I was
    > reading through I discovered that all most of you guys are referencing
    > is cutecert.com and testking and I did not see anything pointing to
    > hotcert.com.

    Well, I hate to tell you this, bucky, but hotcerts (not hotcert as you
    originally posted) is affiliated with braindumps.biz. It says so right
    on their web site. That pretty much screams "assfscker". How much more
    obvious do you want?

    > I was
    > only curious that no is talking about hotcerts.com. Please I kindly
    > reject that comment referring to me as aCHEAT!!!.

    Generally, anyone who promotes dumps is run out of the newsgroup and
    risks having their certs taken away by Microsoft. That's why. You said
    you are using the hotcerts study guide. Therefore you are cheating.

    > Lastly, I do not expect this forum to be a medium where you attack
    > people while I suppose it should be a collaboration point of
    > professionals. Thank you.

    If you approach the certification system as a professional, you will be
    treated as such. You asked for comments on materials that devalue our
    cert. You got some.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Feb 16, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: TBone you are very wrong!!!

    "Dotman" <> wrote in message
    > I just joined this group that day I wrote the message. As I was reading
    > through I discovered that all most of you guys are referencing is
    > cutecert.com and testking and I did not see anything pointing to

    hotcert.com.

    > Firstly, I stress expressly that I do go for training using Microsoft
    > Officail Curriculum for any of my courses at that is the standard in my
    > company . I also bought practice questions with test engine. I was only
    > curious that no is talking about hotcerts.com. Please I kindly reject that
    > comment referring to me as aCHEAT!!!.
    >
    > Lastly, I do not expect this forum to be a medium where you attack people
    > while I suppose it should be a collaboration point of professionals.
    > Thank you.

    Did a little research and they even have meta tags with the word
    br@indump in it, listed right on their site for search engines to find.
    How much more of a clue do you need.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Feb 16, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Rowdy yates Guest

    Re: TBone you are very wrong!!!

    CBIC wrote:

    > I have a friendly word of advice for you, take it or leave it. If you want
    > to hang around here DO NOT take anything personal. Read comments and move
    > on.

    really? i take everything personally. as far as i am concerned, you are
    all on my "hit list". as soon as i collect enough quarters from
    squeegeeing, i am gonna buy a ticket to your house, come over there and
    open up a can of whoop a$$.

    Rowdy yates, Feb 16, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Re: TBone you are very wrong!!!

    You got that right LnkWizard...

    > Did a little research and they even have meta tags with the word
    > br@indump in it, listed right on their site for search engines to find.
    > How much more of a clue do you need.

    I, too, did a little research on br@indumps. On the very first site that I came
    upon (site name withheld to protect the innocent from a$$fsukers) their "Legal
    Disclaimer" (If it can be considered legal) states :

    While a$$fsukers.com makes every effort to present accurate and reliable
    information on this Internet site, a$$fsukers.com does not endorse, approve or
    certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness,
    efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information.

    HELLO!!!!!!! Does that NOT throw up red flags?

    Here's the translation:

    We here at a$$fsukers.com believe that you are stupid enough to think we are
    going to give you the exam questions. In reality, we don't even know them, we
    just HOPE we do. So incase our monkeys (Lowdes and gtright) down in research &
    development didn't get them right either, we are NOT giving you your fusking
    money back. Consider yourself a$$fsuked!!! And have a great day! Oh, there is a
    tube of KY by the door....but leave a dollar in the basket.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: TBone you are very wrong!!!

    >Lastly, I do not expect this forum to be a medium where you attack people
    >while I suppose it should be a collaboration point of professionals.

    timmmaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 16, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: TBone you are very wrong!!!

    >really? i take everything personally. as far as i am concerned, you are
    >all on my "hit list". as soon as i collect enough quarters from
    >squeegeeing, i am gonna buy a ticket to your house, come over there and
    >open up a can of whoop a$$.

    why not kick his dog?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 16, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?RG90bWFu?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: TBone you are very wrong!!!

    In news:,
    Kline Sphere <.@> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> really? i take everything personally. as far as i am concerned, you
    >> are all on my "hit list". as soon as i collect enough quarters from
    >> squeegeeing, i am gonna buy a ticket to your house, come over there
    >> and open up a can of whoop a$$.

    > why not kick his dog?

    His daughter already did that.
    --