    computer, can Adobe then save those edited photos back to the SanDisk
    card (otherwise I can't print them on the HP 375). Thanks for the info!

    , Dec 7, 2004

  2. Bill Hilton Guest

    >I'm thinking of buying the HP Photosmart 375 printer. This "dedicated"
    >printer accepts a SanDisk memory card and produces 4X6 prints. If I
    >buy Adobe Photoshop for the purpose of editing the SanDisk photos on my
    >computer, can Adobe then save those edited photos back to the SanDisk
    >card (otherwise I can't print them on the HP 375).

    Yes. Get a card reader and the card will look like any other removable disk
    .... you can write files to it.

    Bill Hilton, Dec 7, 2004

  3. bob Guest

    wrote in news:1102430936.332075.193430
    @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > can Adobe then save those edited photos back to the SanDisk

    It *can* but it's probably a better idea to save them to your harddrive and
    then copy them to the SanDisk, which will look just like any other disk to
    your computer and all your programs.

    Bob

    bob, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Ron Hunter Guest

    wrote:
    > I'm thinking of buying the HP Photosmart 375 printer. This "dedicated"
    > printer accepts a SanDisk memory card and produces 4X6 prints. If I
    > buy Adobe Photoshop for the purpose of editing the SanDisk photos on my
    > computer, can Adobe then save those edited photos back to the SanDisk
    > card (otherwise I can't print them on the HP 375). Thanks for the info!

    Certainly, but that doesn't mean you will be able to print them on the
    HP 375 printer. It may be that it requires its own format...

    Ron Hunter, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Shawn Hearn Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > I'm thinking of buying the HP Photosmart 375 printer. This "dedicated"
    > printer accepts a SanDisk memory card and produces 4X6 prints. If I
    > buy Adobe Photoshop for the purpose of editing the SanDisk photos on my
    > computer, can Adobe then save those edited photos back to the SanDisk
    > card (otherwise I can't print them on the HP 375). Thanks for the info!

    Why not just connect the printer to your computer and print
    directly from Photoshop? This will give you a lot more flexibility
    than the method you proposed.

    Shawn Hearn, Dec 8, 2004
  6. Bill Guest

    wrote:
    > I'm thinking of buying the HP Photosmart 375 printer. This "dedicated"
    > printer accepts a SanDisk memory card and produces 4X6 prints. If I
    > buy Adobe Photoshop for the purpose of editing the SanDisk photos on my
    > computer, can Adobe then save those edited photos back to the SanDisk
    > card (otherwise I can't print them on the HP 375). Thanks for the info!

    The HP Photosmart 375 printer can most certainly print from a PC (or a
    Mac), via Photoshop, or any other imaging program (it has a USB port)

    It can also print photos directly from all the major flash cards
    (CompactFlash I & II, Smartmedia, SD, MMC, Memory Stick, XD) or directly
    from Pictbridge-enabled cameras. So you *don't* need a PC to use it.

    It's only "dedicated" in the sense that it's designed to print only 4x6
    photos and is not a general-purpose office printer.

    Regards,

    Bill

    Bill, Dec 8, 2004
  7. Mark B. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I'm thinking of buying the HP Photosmart 375 printer. This "dedicated"
    > printer accepts a SanDisk memory card and produces 4X6 prints. If I
    > buy Adobe Photoshop for the purpose of editing the SanDisk photos on my
    > computer, can Adobe then save those edited photos back to the SanDisk
    > card (otherwise I can't print them on the HP 375). Thanks for the info!

    Wouldn't it be easier to print directly from the computer to the printer?

    Mark

    Mark B., Dec 8, 2004
  8. Guest

    Kibo informs me that stated that:

    >I'm thinking of buying the HP Photosmart 375 printer. This "dedicated"
    >printer accepts a SanDisk memory card and produces 4X6 prints. If I
    >buy Adobe Photoshop for the purpose of editing the SanDisk photos on my
    >computer, can Adobe then save those edited photos back to the SanDisk
    >card (otherwise I can't print them on the HP 375). Thanks for the info!

    The short answer is 'no'.

    , Dec 8, 2004
  9. BC Guest

    I bought a card reader for my camera, and I've saved PhotoShop files
    back to the (SmartMedia) card just like it was a hard drive. No, I
    cannot view the changed photos in the camera, but They should be
    available to print... I've taken the card up to WalMart and printed
    them (AFTER explaining that the photos were edited with PS, and they
    were not copies of professional portraits)

    BC, Dec 13, 2004
  10. BC wrote:
    > I bought a card reader for my camera, and I've saved PhotoShop files
    > back to the (SmartMedia) card just like it was a hard drive. No, I
    > cannot view the changed photos in the camera

    []

    You could try converting your images with my TVwriter if you want to view
    them for an in-camera slide-show.

    http://www.satsignal.net => Image Utilities

    Cheers,
    David