    Thanks,

    Ron

    , Dec 23, 2004

  2. Darrell Guest

    Some Sigma 600mm Mirror lenses were a T-2 mount, so you may be able to swap
    off the mount. Post a clear image of the rear mount to a webpage and I could
    see if your's is.

    Darrell, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Guest

    I put a picture of the lens mount at the address below. Let me know
    what you think
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//album?.dir=/e007

    Thanks,

    Ron

    Darrell wrote:
    > Some Sigma 600mm Mirror lenses were a T-2 mount, so you may be able

    to swap
    > off the mount. Post a clear image of the rear mount to a webpage and

    I could
    > see if your's is.
    >

    > <> wrote in message
    > > I have a Sigma 600mm lens that I really like that I use for my

    Minolta
    > > XD-5 35mm camera and I am now looking at getting something like a

    Canon
    > > 20d. I'm trying to find out if it is possible to get and change out

    the
    > > mounting ring. Ireralize some drilling and matching of the screw

    holes
    > > might be needed and that it wouldn't take advantage of any auto
    > > features (it doesn't on my 35mm, everything has to be done

    manually)
    > > but it's a great lens and I hate to loose it. Any ideas?
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Ron

    , Dec 23, 2004
  4. Guest