    TJ Guest

    can 70-528 exam only give me MCP while can later write the 70-536 to complete
    my MCTS

    TJ, Jul 6, 2007

  2. TJ

    davidp Guest

    Hi,

    I completed the 70-536 exam first, before completing the 70-528 exam. After
    I completed the first exam I did receive an MCPID and the MCP logo was
    available through the logo builder application in the MCP site. However, the
    MCP certification was not listed on my Microsoft Transcript.

    After I completed the second test, MCTS was listed on my Microsoft
    Transcript, not MCP. I am not sure if you can claim MCP status oficially
    after completing only one of the exams listed below due to the structure of
    the NewGeneration of Microsoft Certifications. You may want to e-mail
    Microsoft for clarification .

    Thanks,

    davidp, Jul 26, 2007

  3. TJ

    Ashwin Guest

    The MS certification site will give you this information too:

    536 - Credit towards certification only - no actual certification
    528 - MCTS in web development
    547 - MCPD in web development.

    Ashwin

    Ashwin, Jul 29, 2007