    the disc I had with the camera is long gone.
    Is all lost :-(

    ??
    area 51, Jul 12, 2003

  2. area 51

    °Mike° Guest

    Could Not Enable TWAIN Source or There Is No Scanner Found
    Error Messages Are Displayed
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;300944

    TWAIN intro
    http://www.dosadi.com/twain1.htm

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:23:28 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bepclv$jus$>
    area 51 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 12, 2003

  3. area 51

    Brian H¹© Guest

    area 51 said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> area 51 said:
    >>
    >>> 3 year ago I had an old samsung 800k digimax,it was not very good and I
    >>> fell out with messing with pics.
    >>> It has just turned up.
    >>> I put new batteries in and there is 10 pics on the camera.
    >>> I am intrigued to see them.
    >>> I remember using mgi photosuite (which I still have on my computer).
    >>> But when I select camera source I get the message
    >>> "Unable to enable twain"
    >>> the disc I had with the camera is long gone.
    >>> Is all lost :-(
    >>>
    >>> ??

    >> Have you tried the companies site for software availability?
    >>

    > Yes but do not understand what I need ..
    > look for twain and get all sorts of tech stuff

    Look for the model and see what software (installation) packages are available,
    if any.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror