    Nikon D70? Digital Rebel?
    Thanks,
    Bill

    Bill, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Bill

    YAG-ART Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:23:51 -0800, "Bill" <>
    wrote:

    >I'm looking a flexible digital camera in the 6 to 8 megapixel range.
    >I want both shutter and aperture over rides, semi pro performance.
    >I need a fast camera because I tend to get camera movement.
    >Any suggestions?
    >Nikon D70? Digital Rebel?

    Nikon D70 or Canon 20D

    YAG-ART, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Bill

    GTO Guest

    If you have neither Nikon nor Canon lenses and if you have enough money, get
    the 20D. Otherwise, get the D70.

    Gregor

    GTO, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Hi Bill

    I'd go with the Digital Rebel. At 6 megapixels, the EOS Rebel remains
    one of the least expensive digital SLRs and one of the most popular of
    the serious amateur cameras. Highly recommended.

    Best Regards
    Gary
    www.basic-digital-photography.com

    Gary Hendricks, Nov 16, 2004
  5. Bill

    YAG-ART Guest

    I'd also look at the 20D, a much better camera than the digital rebel,
    and not that much more

    YAG-ART, Nov 16, 2004