    Looking for a large camera store in the Tampa Bay area (FL) that
    carries hi end equipment. Suggestions appreciated.

    Thanks
    avraham, Dec 20, 2007

  2. avraham

    W. Wells Guest

    Do you have Wolf Camera? I would go online

    W. Wells, Dec 20, 2007

  3. avraham

    Nona Guest

    Used to be one called North Tampa Photography. I believe it was on Busch
    Blvd. At least it was there 2 years ago when I moved from there.

    Nona, Dec 22, 2007
  4. In article <>,
    avraham <avraham@nospam> wrote:

    > Looking for a large camera store in the Tampa Bay area (FL) that
    > carries hi end equipment.

    I'll second the suggestion for North Tampa Photography.
    (http://www.ntphotodigital.com/)

    Over in Clearwater, the Ritz Camera store in the Countryside Mall is the
    largest in the area.

    Auburndale is about 40 miles east of Tampa, south of I-4, and has
    Marshall's Camera store. (http://www.marshallscamera.com/)

    Orlando has Colonial Photo and Hobby on Mills, a half block south of
    Colonial. (http://www.colonialphotohobby.com/)

    Fred
    Fred McKenzie, Dec 22, 2007