    Canon 10d.
    Thx in advance
    SMS
    sms, Mar 4, 2004

  2. sms

    Don Guest

    Take a look at this site

    http://www.oz.net/~pstucky/compiles/camerastores.htm

    It lists several stores in Seattle. Since you're looking for high-end
    cameras, I suggest you call them from the hotel if they're not within
    walking distance, as they may not have them in stock.

    Don

    Don, Mar 4, 2004

  3. sms

    Bryce Guest

    http://www.lostinseattle.com/LIS/camera/tallscamera.html

    Tall's Cameras

    However, I still had to go to Fry's Electronics because all the Seattle
    stores were out of the 10D.

    They are more likely to have the 300D

    Bryce, Mar 4, 2004
  4. sms

    sms Guest

    Thanks Don & Bryce,
    Where's Fry's in Seattle? I can't find theirs web. Is there any photo
    store in Seattle which web?
    What about mall in Seattle? I found, that near downtown there are a few
    mall, but can't find theirs opening hours and if there is photo store.

    U¿ytkownik Bryce napisa³:

    sms, Mar 5, 2004
  5. sms

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <c29k0j$70l$>, sms <>
    wrote:

    > Thanks Don & Bryce,
    > Where's Fry's in Seattle? I can't find theirs web. Is there any photo
    > store in Seattle which web?
    > What about mall in Seattle? I found, that near downtown there are a few
    > mall, but can't find theirs opening hours and if there is photo store.
    >

    > U¿ytkownik Bryce napisa³:
    > > http://www.lostinseattle.com/LIS/camera/tallscamera.html
    > >
    > > Tall's Cameras
    > >
    > > However, I still had to go to Fry's Electronics because all the Seattle
    > > stores were out of the 10D.
    > >
    > > They are more likely to have the 300D
    > >

    > > "sms" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Hi,
    > >>Next week I will be in Seattle, and want to buy a new camera (Canon 300d
    > >>or 10d). Problem is, that I came to Seattle about 6 pm, when most of
    > >>stores are closed, and next day I will have a whole day conference. What
    > >>im looking for? Camera shop or a mall near downtown (my hotel is W
    > >>Seattle hotel on Fourth Avenue), open till 7 or 8 pm, have Canon

    Try Glazers, or outside Seattle Kenmore or K&M

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.
    Bob Salomon, Mar 5, 2004
  6. sms

    Bryce Guest

    unfortunately, the only Fry's I know of is in Renton.

    Exit 5 off of 405, or you can go south on I-5 and turn back up 405 north and
    take exit 5.

    Right by the Boeing plant.

    Bryce, Mar 5, 2004