Camera store in Phoenix/Scottsdale?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bill Hilton, Dec 5, 2003.

  1. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "bfriedman"

    >I have a newly bought Canon G2 which I bought to take pics for Ebay and
    >can't for the life me of take a good picture with it (I have no photography
    >skills, I might add and the problem is likely me rather than the camera).
    >Is there a camera store in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area where the staff is
    >super knowledgeable?

    Photomark (McDowell Rd.) or Tempe Camera (University west of Mill, near the ASU
    campus) come to mind, but they aren't going to spend much time helping you if
    you didn't buy the camera there.

    http://www.al-cor.com/about.htm#az
    http://www.tempecamera.com/

    >I also need to buy some lights so I just won't be
    >pumping them for help with no dollars coming their way!

    Mention the lights first, to get their attention :)

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Bill Hilton

    bfriedman Guest

    I have a newly bought Canon G2 which I bought to take pics for Ebay and
    can't for the life me of take a good picture with it (I have no photography
    skills, I might add and the problem is likely me rather than the camera).
    Is there a camera store in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area where the staff is
    super knowledgeable? I also need to buy some lights so I just won't be
    pumping them for help with no dollars coming their way! Many thanks for any
    replies!
    bfriedman, Dec 5, 2003