    Much appreciated if anyone can help me here. My alternative choice if not
    the AE-1p is the A1. Heard good things about both models.

    Thanks.

    Chris, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Chris <> ha scritto:
    > I've considered buying a used Canon manual focus SLR, and I'm about ready to
    > make a decision, just curious about one elusive point...
    >
    > What is the ISO range of the Canon AE-1 Program?

    The standard AE-1 has a 25-3200 range, the Program should be the same.

    --
    Registered user at http://counter.li.org # 170453
    Jabber JID:

    Silvio Bacchetta, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Chris

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > I've considered buying a used Canon manual focus SLR, and I'm about ready

    > make a decision, just curious about one elusive point...
    >
    > What is the ISO range of the Canon AE-1 Program?
    >
    > Much appreciated if anyone can help me here. My alternative choice if not
    > the AE-1p is the A1. Heard good things about both models.

    Is it a digital camera?
    Thought not.
    So why post to rec.photo.digital?

    Alan D-W, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Chris wrote:

    > I've considered buying a used Canon manual focus SLR, and I'm about ready to
    > make a decision, just curious about one elusive point...
    >
    > What is the ISO range of the Canon AE-1 Program?
    >
    > Much appreciated if anyone can help me here. My alternative choice if not
    > the AE-1p is the A1. Heard good things about both models.

    You choose 3 newsgroups, but the most suitable place would be
    rec.photo.equipment.35mm - try there and don't crosspost unless 100%
    necessary. This question has nothing to do with digital or darkroom stuff.

    PS. I set the follow-ups to r.p.e.35mm, but you should start a new thread
    there.

    Severi S.

    Severi Salminen, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Chris

    Azzz1588 Guest

    In article <RnaVb.86167$>, "Chris"
    <> writes:

    >Much appreciated if anyone can help me here. My alternative choice if not
    >the AE-1p is the A1. Heard good things about both models.

    My brother has both, and of the two, I preffer the A 1 no
    question about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just plain easier to use !
    (I own/use Minolta XG 1, SRT 101, and Nikon FM 2)

    Azzz1588, Feb 8, 2004