    I have a digital video camera and it spews video into my computer. What is
    the point of upgrading to firewire? It's not like my camera is going to
    play any faster.

    Anterope, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Anterope

    John O. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I have a digital video camera and it spews video into my computer. What is
    > the point of upgrading to firewire? It's not like my camera is going to
    > play any faster.

    How do you connect now??

    --
    John O.
    There is no slack in light attack.

    John O., Sep 1, 2003

  3. Anterope

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I have a digital video camera and it spews video into my computer. What is
    > the point of upgrading to firewire? It's not like my camera is going to
    > play any faster.

    Aha...now I see that you are a troll. Sorry it took me two posts to
    figure this one out. It must be late.

    Plonk!

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Sep 1, 2003
  4. Anterope

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > I have a digital video camera and it spews video into my computer. What is
    > > the point of upgrading to firewire? It's not like my camera is going to
    > > play any faster.
    > >

    > How do you connect now??

    John,

    This is a troll. Killfile.

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Sep 1, 2003
  5. Anterope

    JD Guest

    > I have a digital video camera and it spews video into my computer. What is
    > the point of upgrading to firewire? It's not like my camera is going to
    > play any faster.

    Then there is no point. If you are happy with what you are getting, no need
    to change anything. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. Installing new
    programs and hardware many times just give you added headaches and problems.

    With the latest worms and viruses, I never had any problems because they were
    designed to infect only the latest operating systems and software. With the
    old stuff I am using, turned out the virus could not infect my systems. So
    what would be the point of me "upgrading" to new operating systems and
    software?

    About the same point of you getting firewire if you are happy with what you
    have now.

    Don't do it.

    JD, Sep 1, 2003