    reason. I digressed.

    Is there a site to screen for 24mm? I remember reading about cameras having
    24mm wide angle once in a while.

    peter, Apr 16, 2006

  2. peter

    m Ransley Guest

    A new cheap model that might be of interest is the new Kodac 570 it has
    2 lenses built in, I believe to 24mm, and has a built in Auto Stitch
    program. Consider trying different panorama stitching programs to get
    the quality you need, there are many different auto stitch programs out,
    some work better than others. The Kodak will take 3 of your 24mm shots
    and automaticaly in camera make one photo out of them. For the price the
    5 mp 570 cant be beat for its versitality.

    m Ransley, Apr 16, 2006

  3. peter

    tomm42 Guest

    The Kodak is certainly the most interesting choice, the Nikon 8400 is
    another camera with 24mm, a little bigger than the Kodak, but
    reportedly good image quality.

    Tom

    tomm42, Apr 16, 2006