    Anyone got one they can copy for me
    It is 821 VSD drivers and software

    Thanks
    Ada, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Ada

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Ada

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:35:51 +1200, DoggNZ <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:44:06 +1200, Ada <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone got one of those Camera Binoculars, that dick Smiths sell or
    >>similar. Our Driver CD has crapped out and we need a replacement.
    >>Anyone got one they can copy for me
    >>It is 821 VSD drivers and software
    >>
    >>Thanks

    >Looks like a rebadged Novigear one
    >
    >http://www.novigear.com/binocam.html
    >
    >Don't appear to have drivers on their page though

    Hmm...some googling found this

    http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=141382
    --
    SETI Stats
    http://boinc.mundayweb.com/one/stats.php/userID:1999/prj:1/trans:off
    DoggNZ, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Ada

    Rob J Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:35:51 +1200, DoggNZ <> says...
    > On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:44:06 +1200, Ada <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Anyone got one of those Camera Binoculars, that dick Smiths sell or
    > >similar. Our Driver CD has crapped out and we need a replacement.
    > >Anyone got one they can copy for me
    > >It is 821 VSD drivers and software
    > >
    > >Thanks

    > Looks like a rebadged Novigear one
    >
    > http://www.novigear.com/binocam.html
    >
    > Don't appear to have drivers on their page though

    If DSE still have it as a current model, wouldn't they have a CD?
    Rob J, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Ada

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:44:06 +1200, Ada <> wrote:

    >Anyone got one of those Camera Binoculars, that dick Smiths sell or
    >similar. Our Driver CD has crapped out and we need a replacement.
    >Anyone got one they can copy for me
    >It is 821 VSD drivers and software

    You can usually download drivers for DSE products from their www site.
    Craig Shore, Jun 30, 2005