    picture quality is very good,can any one give me a few pointers as to what
    one to buy.
    many thanks
    a coleman, Sep 2, 2003

  2. a coleman

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "a coleman" <> wrote in
    news:bj2sev$gpm$:

    > hi i currently own a fuji 4900z ,i am looking to buy a new digital
    > camera. I am looking for some advice on which one to buy.The main
    > reason im not too keen on the fuji is the battery life.Ive had it
    > since it first came out and picture quality is very good,can any one
    > give me a few pointers as to what one to buy.

    How much money do you want the spend?

    Fuji just came out with the S7000, it's a replacement for the S602. There
    is also the S5000.

    Canon, Nikon, etc all make good cameras as well.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Sep 2, 2003

  3. a coleman

    JK Guest

    That is an interesting camera, even thought it is only 2.4 megapixels
    and has a battery with only 4.8 watt hours of power. That is half the power
    in 4 AA 2000 mah nimh batteries. What features do you want in a camera?
    hat type of photographs do you want to take? What is your budget?

    JK, Sep 3, 2003