    Which one would you choose and reason.
    Thank you,
    Seamus J. Wilson
    Seamus J. Wilson, May 28, 2006

  2. Seamus J. Wilson

    Dave Guest

    The choice you make has to do with the features you need in a camera, like
    the focal length of the lens (optical and digital), if the camera needs to
    be able to dock to a printer, size of the camera, etc.

    Once you figure out what each camera has, you should go to
    http://www.dpreview.com/ and compare the two and read the reviews.

    Costco will take back anything if you don't want it (at least in my town).

    Good luck

    Dave, May 28, 2006

  3. Thank you for help.
    Seamus J.

    Seamus J. Wilson, May 28, 2006
  4. Seamus J. Wilson

    george Guest

    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    >> The choice you make has to do with the features you need in a camera,
    >> like the focal length of the lens (optical and digital), if the camera
    >> needs to be able to dock to a printer, size of the camera, etc.
    >>
    >> Once you figure out what each camera has, you should go to
    >> http://www.dpreview.com/ and compare the two and read the reviews.
    >>
    >> Costco will take back anything if you don't want it (at least in my
    >> town).
    >>
    >> Good luck

    In addition to the excellent advice already given by "Dave", I'd also
    strongly suggest that you try each camera that you are interested in as many
    of the point and shoot digital cameras take awhile from the time you press
    the shutter button to the time they actually focus and "get around to"
    taking a photograph. If you're shooting bowls of fruit, no problem...if
    you're shooting sports or children, well, you probably won't get too many
    "keepers" if you pick the "wrong" camera for your needs.

    Good luck.
    george, May 29, 2006
  5. Seamus J. Wilson

    Tass Guest