    this time remove the original program? (do I lose anything eg My Album,
    which I have at the monent) Or is there another trick that I am missing?
    Alistair

    Alistair Macdonald, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Alistair Macdonald

    bb3 Guest

    "Alistair Macdonald" <> wrote in message
    > Recently installed winXP from 98 and have problems re-installing the Suite
    > which will not accept my digital camera - Olympus C-920 Zoom. With Win98 I
    > had no problem - in Explorer I had My Camera, now I haven't. In the
    > installation, I am prompted to select an option of four models not one of
    > which is mine. I also get a message - The software you are installing has
    > not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows

    XP.

    You might try downloading the patch here http://tinyurl.com/hcn4 .

    bb3, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Alistair Macdonald

    Patrick Guest

    Alistair Macdonald wrote:
    > Recently installed winXP from 98 and have problems re-installing the
    > Suite which will not accept my digital camera - Olympus C-920 Zoom.
    > With Win98 I had no problem - in Explorer I had My Camera, now I
    > haven't. In the installation, I am prompted to select an option of
    > four models not one of which is mine. I also get a message - The
    > software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing to
    > verify its compatibility with Windows XP. What to do?

    The 'Windows Logo' testing thing can be igored by clicking 'Continue
    Anyway'. It simply means that the driver or what, has not been tested by
    Microsoft and given said 'Logo' thing (MS charge the company for said
    testing).

    Patrick, Jul 18, 2003