    camcorders or could recommend some good websites for reviews.

    Thanks in Advance,

    Cyc.
    John Doe, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Hi Cyc,

    For more relevant assistance check out rec.video & rec.video.desktop

    Make sure to inform people of any video editing options you may have and
    your computer specs as other things may well be required, sugh as firewire
    card; camcorder with DV in/out; DVD multi-writer and so on...

    Cheers,
    Stephen
    "John Doe" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am in the market for a camcorder and am having a tough time finding a

    good

    Stephen Leslie, Jan 25, 2004

  3. John Doe wrote:

    > I am in the market for a camcorder and am having a tough time finding a good
    > website for reviews etc.. In particular I am interested in minidv
    > camcorders. Does anybody know any newsgroups that have discussions on
    > camcorders or could recommend some good websites for reviews.

    As your subject suggests:

    http://www.camcorderinfo.com

    Regards
    Guido