    --
    ** The statement below is true. **
    ** The statement above is false. **
    P Darby, Mar 27, 2006

  2. P Darby wrote:
    > Don't know if this ng includes video cameras!

    It does contain the key word: photo.

    > I'm looking to buy a camcorder, but I want a strong optical zoom, and it

    the new key word would be: video.

    --
    jpmcw
    John McWilliams, Mar 27, 2006

  3. P Darby

    Guest

    P Darby wrote:
    > Don't know if this ng includes video cameras!
    >
    > I'm looking to buy a camcorder, but I want a strong optical zoom, and it
    > must have an A/V in connector, for connecting to an external bullet camera.
    > I've looked at the Sony HC42E, but it's a little expensive, and the zoom
    > (10x) isn't that good.
    >
    > Any better suggestions out there?
    >
    > Pete Darby

    The newsgroup you're looking for is:
    http://groups.google.com/group/rec.video?lnk=lr
    This newsgroup is about digital still cameras.

    Good Luck!
    , Mar 27, 2006
  4. Ï "P Darby" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

    We would be very glad to see you at rec.video.

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Mar 27, 2006
  5. P Darby

    Fred Guest

    Try rec.video.desktop, that is pretty good with video stuff.

    Fred, Mar 27, 2006