    http://www.batterydigitalcamera.net/batteries/canon-dm-mv1.htm

    --
    Questo articolo e` stato inviato dal sito web http://www.nonsolonews.net
    Royluo, Jul 28, 2007

  2. Royluo

    Roy G Guest

    "Royluo" <> wrote in message
    news:f8e6u0$p2f$...

    > Welcome and thank you for visiting xxxxxxxx in US! We offer fast shipping
    > for orders to customers. We use secure online payments via our secure
    > server. If you have any questions regarding DM-MV1, please feel free to
    > contact us via E-mail. Our customer service staff will reply you as sonn
    > as possibly.

    4 attempts at Spamming, and you still cannot get the spelling correct.

    Says a lot about the standards you will apply to customer service.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Jul 28, 2007

  3. Royluo

    John Turco Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > "Royluo" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Welcome and thank you for visiting xxxxxxxx in US! We offer fast shipping
    > > for orders to customers. We use secure online payments via our secure
    > > server. If you have any questions regarding DM-MV1, please feel free to
    > > contact us via E-mail. Our customer service staff will reply you as sonn
    > > as possibly.
    > >

    > 4 attempts at Spamming, and you still cannot get the spelling correct.
    >
    > Says a lot about the standards you will apply to customer service.
    >
    > Roy G

    Hello, Roy:

    Honestly, it's his syntax, not his spelling, that's faulty.

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Jul 30, 2007
  4. Royluo

    Roy G Guest

    "John Turco" <> wrote in message
    > Roy G wrote:
    >>
    >> "Royluo" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Welcome and thank you for visiting xxxxxxxx in US! We offer fast
    >> > shipping
    >> > for orders to customers. We use secure online payments via our secure
    >> > server. If you have any questions regarding DM-MV1, please feel free to
    >> > contact us via E-mail. Our customer service staff will reply you as
    >> > sonn
    >> > as possibly.
    >> >

    >> 4 attempts at Spamming, and you still cannot get the spelling correct.
    >>
    >> Says a lot about the standards you will apply to customer service.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > Hello, Roy:
    >
    > Honestly, it's his syntax, not his spelling, that's faulty.
    >

    > Cordially,
    > John Turco <>

    Yes, that is also true, but I did not know how to spell syntax.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Jul 30, 2007