    of results you got etc.
    --
    Chris

    Chris, May 29, 2004

  2. Chris

    GraB Guest

    On 29 May 2004 15:43:22 +1200, Chris <> wrote:

    >Has anyone used the "Save to Archive" feature to update your mail box
    >between 2 PC's ? e.g. If I take a notebook away with me collect/send
    >mail, then return home, "Save as Archieve" and import into other, Main PC
    >will I get a reliable way to sync the two mail boxes ?
    >
    >Just wondering if anybody has tried this on a regular basis and what kind
    >of results you got etc.

    I have tried it but not on a regular basis. It seems to work fine
    though. It looks for a .txt file so might be good to add the
    extension to the archive name.

    GraB, May 29, 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    GraB <> wrote in

    > On 29 May 2004 15:43:22 +1200, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    >>Has anyone used the "Save to Archive" feature to update your mail box
    >>between 2 PC's ? e.g. If I take a notebook away with me collect/send
    >>mail, then return home, "Save as Archieve" and import into other, Main
    >>PC will I get a reliable way to sync the two mail boxes ?
    >>
    >>Just wondering if anybody has tried this on a regular basis and what
    >>kind of results you got etc.

    > I have tried it but not on a regular basis. It seems to work fine
    > though. It looks for a .txt file so might be good to add the
    > extension to the archive name.

    Thanks, I have tried it myself with a few test emails and it worked OK.
    Just though it would be a better idea than using IMAP for what I had in
    mind (thinking about the data costs of mobile jetstream).

    --
    Chris

    Chris, May 30, 2004