    I try to call IP Cisco phone through that SIP gtw but it doesn't work.

    Does anyone know what I should configure on CallManager that I receive call
    from that SIP gtw?

    Vlaho, May 23, 2006

  2. Vlaho

    Anthrax Guest

    On 5/23/2006 7:00 AM, Vlaho wrote:

    -------- Original Message --------

    > Hi,
    > I have the GSM gateway which is configured on CallManager like SIP trunk
    > device. I have configured to call a mobile phones through that GSM gtw and
    > it works.
    > I try to call IP Cisco phone through that SIP gtw but it doesn't work.
    >
    > Does anyone know what I should configure on CallManager that I receive call
    > from that SIP gtw?

    you should only need the right ip address of the GSM and right CSS for
    the inbound call, now because is a SIP trunk CCM requires MTP, be aware
    that you need to make sure that it supports the RFC for DTMF out of band
    (do not remember the RFC number). Please post versions and traces so we
    can take a look at them.

    --

    2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Chaos will Reign.

    ///////////////////
    --Anthrax--
    ////////////////// #end

    Anthrax, May 25, 2006

  3. Vlaho

    Vlaho Guest

    Hi,

    CCM System version: 4.1(2)sr1
    CCM Administration version: 4.1(0.6)

    SIP gtw is ECOTEL VoIP (Vierling).
    I can see that a call from outside comes to ECOTEL and than nothing. On CCM
    I have already some MTP.

    Vlaho, May 29, 2006