    If anyone knows of a way to get root access to the box, it would be much
    appreciated.

    Jonathan
    Jonathan, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Hi Jonathan,

    You may wish to investigate the online Cisco Voice TAC Case Collection
    / Knowledge Base:

    http://129.41.16.73/voice/home

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    U.S./Canada Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Jonathan

    Jonathan Guest

    "www.BradReese.Com" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > You may wish to investigate the online Cisco Voice TAC Case Collection
    > / Knowledge Base:
    >
    > http://129.41.16.73/voice/home

    I am willing to bet serious money that Cisco does not have a single TAC case
    for CallManager 5.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Aug 17, 2005
  4. www.BradReese.Com, Aug 18, 2005
  5. Jonathan

    > Jonathan,
    >
    > Cisco just issued a Security Notice for CallManager:
    >
    > http://www.bradreese.com/index.htm#ALERTS

    Already got it, it is part of sr7 for OS2.7

    Jonathan
    Jonathan, Aug 18, 2005
  6. Jonathan

    voipguy Guest

    Make sure the gateway host name matches the name you
    configured in CallManager. One common error
    is adding "ip domain-name" to the gateway, but not having the full
    name in the GW name field of CCM.

    So for example if you configured

    my2600.foo.com
    in CCM, you'll need

    hostname my2600
    ip domain-name foo.com

    Also you can find a tftppath directory on CCM, but be default
    it caches the xml files in memory, so you won't find them
    on disk. You can change this behavior under service settings.

    voipguy, Sep 6, 2005
  7. Jonathan

    Jonathan Guest

    "voipguy" <> wrote in message
    > Make sure the gateway host name matches the name you
    > configured in CallManager. One common error
    > is adding "ip domain-name" to the gateway, but not having the full
    > name in the GW name field of CCM.
    >
    > So for example if you configured
    >
    > my2600.foo.com
    > in CCM, you'll need
    >
    > hostname my2600
    > ip domain-name foo.com
    >
    > Also you can find a tftppath directory on CCM, but be default
    > it caches the xml files in memory, so you won't find them
    > on disk. You can change this behavior under service settings.

    I have checked this.

    And no, I cannot get to the TFTPPath directory on CCM, it is running on a
    locked-down version of Linux.

    Jonathan
    Jonathan, Sep 6, 2005